Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Here We Go!

Hello friends and family! We are attempting to start a blog. Grab a hold of your seats you’re in for a ride… I don’t know what I am doing :) Unfortunately, I am not the most technologically savvy person out there. Mark is much better than I, although I feel like I will probably be the main “blogger”. Please be patient with me as I begin this blogging journey.

We wanted a way to share all that God is doing in our family. What a better way than to have a blog? Since having a baby, we have request for weekly pictures and updates. We hope that this will be an easier way for friends and family to watch Andy grow. Our goal is to have a new post each week with pictures and stories of our family events. Please post us a response so we can chat more frequently.

I love pictures!!! So, I am going to start with a few pictures from the first few weeks of Andy’s life.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great start Lindsey.

The video is very nicely done.

There may be some that are scared about the Security setting giving them a warning. Carol will have a problem at work but she can use the laptop.

We look forward to the updates.

Daniel & Heidi Hicks said...

WOW Lindsey, that video is really impressive!!! Whatever---you are pretty technology savvy to me!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness Lindsey! He is GORGEOUS!!!! I once started a blog and didn't do so hot keeping up with it, but I need to get back into it! I look forward to reading yours each week!!!!!

Willis said...

Thanks for the invite. I blog all the time and will check in on yours frequently. Your baby is absolutely a perfect gift from above! I loved the pics. Rocco and I watched the entire slide show together.

Love,
Willis

Ivey Wisener #23 said...

Its awesome to watch what God has done! I love your blog! God has blessed you with a preicious baby! Keep bloging! I have a blog too if you want to read it is:

iveywat.blogspot.com

U R COOL MR.JONES!

Ivey Wisener #23 said...

My new highlight every week is:

reading this blog!