Saturday, August 23, 2008

My Sweet Nana

My sweet Nana came for a quick visit this week. She hadn't seen Andrew in a few months and man has he grown since she has seen him last! A few months ago Andrew still needed his head supported and was just learning to smile. Now he can sit up by himself (for a few seconds), he laughs, and reaches for everything. It's amazing how fast babies grow from one month to another. Here is a snap shot of mom, me, and nana. Can you tell we are related?

We love to swing on the front porch! Andy is so observant now. He was watching the people walk by, the leaves blowing, and of course the dogs in the yard.
Mom and Nana don't like having their picture made but... I took this one as they were cooking dinner. We had a wonderful time visiting together!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

We miss yall!!!!!

Sarah, Lee and Reese said...

Super Baby Foods is a great book! I'm not following her schedule to a T, but this book has so much great info on making your own baby food. Check out this website too.... http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/ It has good info as well.

Thanks for the Harry's recommendation. If I can't find what I'm looking for closer to me, I'll be heading your way!

Willis said...

Haven't checked in for some time now. . I love the new colors on your blog. Soon mine will be updated soon. We're doing great. Rocco just went through his circumcision. . . tough for a little 2 year old but he's recovered well. I can't even begin to tell you how much you are missed. There is a big hole with you gone. I was just talking about you today with the kids as we reminisced.

Willis