I took pictures this week of Andy and I playing at home.
Reading
I think reading is very important! I read to Andy everyday. We read pictures books, short stories, and the Bible.
The exersaucerThis was a gift given to us by Cave Spring Elementary. I put it together last week for Andrew to start playing in it. To be honest, while I was putting it together I was thinking about how this could cause ADD/ ADHD :) It has so many "bells and whistles" and is so bright. Andy seems to really like. * I put this in the bathroom when I shower and don't have to worry about him*

Tummy time
Andrew is not a big fan of tummy time. Although, he is getting better with it. He can now roll from his tummy to his back and almost has mastered rolling from his back to his tummy. While we are on the floor we play with our toes. The little "socks" below have animals on them and they jingle. Andy loves to reach for them.

SwingThis swing is wonderful! It was a life saver when Andy was really little. It swings side to side as well as forward and backward. The side to side motion is supposed to mimic the mothers womb. Who knows how accurate that is but he likes it. The only time that he is in the swing now is when I am cleaning or cooking.

This is just a small glimpse of things that Andrew does to play. I don't have a picture of him sucking on his fingers or chewing a teething toy..... I would say that is what he does 75% of the time!
3 comments:
good post--creative...we all like seeing a glimpse into your daily life...that's what a blog is for, right?!
he is just PRECIOUS!
i will email you back soon with the answers to your emaal--people in town, other friends moved into town-BUSY still. i'm tired. :)
love you, girl, and the blog.
steph
that exersaucer is amazing!! i was real sad when natalie got bored with it, but by that time it was a good thing for her to practice standing up next to, so we kept it out a little longer. anyways, you're right. every day is different & it's hard to tell folks exactly what goes on in 'a day in the life'. don't cha love it? (most days, that is) he is adorable!
I saw you on facebook!
Post a Comment