Saturday, September 20, 2008

Yummy to My Tummy!

Today Andrew tried his first bite of baby food- homemade organic avacodo. Yummy! We think he was more interested in the spoon and bowl rather than the food. I walk you through the experience with pictures. (He looks terrified in this picture) He thought he was just going to suck on a spoon and then realizes... wait... there is something on the spoon! So he grabs it and won't let me take it out of his mouth.Second bite... not so sure about this. Thought this picture was cute. It looks like he is asking for 1 more bite. Next he finds the bowl! He wanted to play with bowl instead of eat. What a boy! Look at his hands going straight in the bowl. Tomorrow we will try another few bites. I'll keep you updated!

5 comments:

SP said...

Great pictures! I miss you!

Mandy said...

Yum! Looks like guacamole :) Much more appetizing than most baby food I've seen.

He is getting soooooo big!

The Elliott's Happenings said...

Love it!!!! :)

Jennifer said...

Bo has the same high chair! We have 2... one for home and one for the car when we eat out. I love the pictures too! We have not tried avacados... we will have to try that soon. We are making all of Bo's food too!

Ivey Wisener #23 said...

I wonder if it tastes good...