Monday, October 13, 2008

Nap Time With Daddy

I love my boys!!! They are truly my favortie 2 people in the whole wide world! I took these pictures as they woke up from their nap. Aren't they precious!?!

2 comments:

Willis said...

Cute pics. I tried posting my video again. There is no HTML tab, only a "Link." I put it here but it does not work. I did this and when you click HERE, it will take you to my video. I want viewers to just see the video on my blog and not have to click to get to it.
Hope you're doing well. It's busy at school with the end of the nine weeks. So many times I wish I was a stay at home mom.

Daniel & Heidi Hicks said...

Hey! I love your new blog w/ the family picture!!! The colors look great... matching the beautiful sunset ;-)
Miss you!
Heidi