Sunday, October 26, 2008

True UT Football Fans


We have always been big Tennessee Football fans. It just so happens that this year they are NOT having a good year. Our friend, Stephen, plays on the team and gave us tickets to the game! Thanks Stephen! We had a great time taking Andrew to the VOL WALK. He watched the coaches, players, cheerleaders, and band come marching by. After the VOL WALK - Grammy and Poppy babysat him while we went to the game.

Mark and Andy playing while we waited for the VOL WALKA quick picture all dressed up in our Tennessee gear


Head Coach - Philip Fulmer. Yes, we were really that close!
Our friend Stephen - thanks again for the ticketsMark and I at the game

4 comments:

Willis said...

Go Dawgs! No, really. Hope you had a great time at the game. It was great to see you at school the other day.

Willis

Mandy said...

Such cute pics!!! Glad y'all had fun at the game. Wish the end result had gone better.

Ivey Wisener #23 said...

I went to the Georgia Tech Game abot to weeks ago they beat Flordia State! I like Tennessee better than Georgia though. I have two favorite teams, my first is Georgia Tech and my second is who ever is playing Georgia!

Daniel & Heidi Hicks said...

You guys must be true fans cause UT sucks this year...Sorry, but I had to say it. I've been a good boy all year long and have held it in but I couldn;t take it any longer. Better luck next year!!!

Love DH