Sunday was such a beautiful day! After church we played outside in the leaves. Andrew tried to eat the leaves : ) His favorite thing to do was to stomp the leaves with his feet.
Almost Crawling
Andrew is getting so strong. He will lunge forward onto all fours from a sitting position. Then he will rock back in forth on his hands and knees. Eventually he will get tired and crash! My life is soon going to change drastically!
It was great talking to you yesterday! i miss you!!! Andrew is so cute in these pictures. I hope I can see him soon... before he gets too much bigger!!!
Girl-those are GERAT fall pictures of yall. He is getting so big, it's hard to believe. I'm sure he's crawling now, huh?! Life does change a little when they get mobile, huh?! Love and miss you, girl!
2 comments:
It was great talking to you yesterday! i miss you!!! Andrew is so cute in these pictures. I hope I can see him soon... before he gets too much bigger!!!
Girl-those are GERAT fall pictures of yall. He is getting so big, it's hard to believe. I'm sure he's crawling now, huh?! Life does change a little when they get mobile, huh?!
Love and miss you, girl!
Post a Comment