The other day I could hear Andrew laughing from the hallway so I walked into the living room to find Andrew and Mark lying on the floor together playing. Andrew is such a happy little boy. We are so blessed!

Andrew is getting his first tooth. His bottom right tooth is starting to poke through. Notice his hand is in his mouth.Christmas Parade
Last week we met some friends in Rome and went to the Christmas Parade. It was SO cold outside- Andrew was really bundled up. If you look closely at the picture you can tell that he has on 2 hats :)
I was so excited to run into my friend Heather and her son Rocco. Heather and I taught together at Cave Spring. She is such a fun person who really loves the Lord! I am thankful for her.
Here is a shot of Amy, Alivia, Amy Hakala, Andy, and I. We were watching the floats go by. 
I was so excited to run into my friend Heather and her son Rocco. Heather and I taught together at Cave Spring. She is such a fun person who really loves the Lord! I am thankful for her.
Here is a shot of Amy, Alivia, Amy Hakala, Andy, and I. We were watching the floats go by. 
I was trying to take a picture of Addie looking but she couldn't take her eyes off the parade :)
Chloe and Jim were waiting to see Santa Claus
1 comment:
I got your Christmas card; the photos were great. Speaking of photos, you'll have to e-mail me the parade pic of us.
The Cave Spring parade is tomorrow. Not sure yet if we're going to get out in the cold or not. It will be hard to top the first parade.
Willis
Post a Comment