I tried to find a few pictures that captured his little personality coming out.
Books: He loves books -we read everyday. I found him sitting here this morning just jabering away! If I'm honest, I think he loves to dump the books out and make a mess more than he likes to read them. He would rather open a page or two of each book than sit down and read an entire one.
Books: He loves books -we read everyday. I found him sitting here this morning just jabering away! If I'm honest, I think he loves to dump the books out and make a mess more than he likes to read them. He would rather open a page or two of each book than sit down and read an entire one.
Looking out the window: every morning when he wakes up he points to the window. I pick him up out of his crib and we walk over to the window and open the blinds. Brinkley likes it too!
Exploring EVERYTHING: He loves to crawl around and check out everything in the house. One of his favorite spots - Brinkley's crate. He loves it!


Swinging: He just loves it! He laughs, claps, and points at everything he sees and hears as we swing!
My little drummer boy: Most kids have a "lovey" a cuddly object that makes them feel secure such as a blanket or stuffed animal. No, not Andrew, he has a drum stick. Do you see the red drum stick in his hand? He carries it around with him all day and has since Christmas. Seriously, we take the drum stick to church with us. If he gets teary when we drop him off in the nursery they know to give him the drum stick :)
Bath time: He is learning to "quack" like a duck. Andrew will put his arms on his chest and can almost flap them up and down when we say "quack, quack". 
He's a ham: he loves to make us laugh. If he knows he is being funny he will do it over and over again! A few days ago I gave him a carrot to play with as I was finishing dinner. He put the whole thing in his mouth while trying to blow air out to get my attention. He is such a joy!
2 comments:
Ha ha ha..... the drum stick is hilarious! Andy looks like a fun little boy!
He looks so big in the last picture sitting in the high chair. I hope he had a great birthday. The drum stick cracks me up. Rocco turns three next Sun. the 29th. Hard to believe!
Post a Comment