I had the best suprise call last Tuesday afternoon! One of my previous students family has a condo in Panama City Beach. They randomly called on Tuesday and asked if we would be interested in going for FREE- all good things are from the Lord! Of course I said "yes" and "thank you" a million times. Four hours later Andrew and I were on our way to Heidi's house to pick her and the kids up. We drove through the night so the kiddos slept. They were able to stay until Friday...which worked perfect because Mark came down on Thursday night! We had a wonderfuf time! The weather was a perfect 80 degrees, the kids loved the sand, the pool was heated, and the company was priceless. It was such a refreshing time! Thank you to the Davis Family for being so generous and blessing our family!
On the montage you'll see pictures from our trip and then a few video clips of Andy crawling and walking in the sand.

2 comments:
Just LOVE your new background!!!! I need to post some of thse pics on our blog soon! Thanks for taking us with you.... what an amazing friend you are!!!
Got your call tonight. It came at a good time. My heart appt. is this Monday. Yikes! I dread it, as usual. Jason still says no to the the other.
Good to hear from you. Only 15 more school days and we're free to play all summer. Until then, the afternoons are best. Usually Saturdays are good, too.
Willis
Post a Comment