Thursday, April 9, 2009

This past week

Visiting the Armstrong's

Andy and I made a trip to Birmingham this week! We had such a fun time playing with Nikki and her sweet daughter Charis.

Andrew loved having new toys to play with.



This is crazy Nikki saying, "I can handle having two kids, right?"



Yes, he tried to take the food off her plate... he's a pigIt's a tradition for us to eat at Zoe's. YUMMY! Nikki was excited to introduce me to her friend Lindsey. I'm so glad she did. We all just had a great time encouraging one another and talking "mommy talk". I think we will all be life long friends.



Bath Time

OH Diaper Changing
Changing Andrew's diaper is a challenge. He is ALL over the place! I feel like I am constantly wrestling him. If let him up for a second and this is what he does:
I thought this was a sweet picture of Andrew asleep in the car. He is such a cutie!

No comments: