No calling is greater, nobler, or more fulfilling than that of motherhood. God designed motherhood to be a deeply meaningful role. Each day I have the opportunity to influence eternity by building a spiritual legacy in the life of Andrew. I cherish every moment and count it a blessing. Recently I have found myself saying to Mark, "Does it get any better than this?". I am just SO in love with my family and SO thankful the Lord has given me the privilege of being a mother. Andrew is such a blessing.. I can't put into words how much I adore him! Thank you to all the wonderful mothers who continue to help shape me into a mommy. I love you mom!
Nanny and Pops HouseAndrew and I went to visit my parents: Nanny and Pop. He loved playing with them outside. As you'll see in the pictures, his new favorite toy is his truck. It's a Little Tikes Haul and Ride: He loves to push behind, ride on, and pull along the truck. I love this picture because it shows his silly personality and he has his 2 favorite objects: the famous drumstick and his truck.

Andrew was telling Pop to follow him down the driveway.

My parents hung up a swing for Andrew. He loves it!

They also have a toddler slide. Andrew is now able to slide with a little help.

Why do kids ALWAYS want to go up the slide backwards? :)
1 comment:
i can hardly believe how big he is!!! i mean, your little man is ADORABLE, linds! it's nuts that he is walking...love the blog, as you know. :) miss YOU!
steph
Post a Comment