Thursday, June 4, 2009

Future Rock Star



I found these pictures of Andrew and his buddy Rocco playing a few weeks ago and they made me laugh out loud! If you know Andrew - you know he loves his drumstick. He loved all the fun music toys at Rocco's house. To be honest... as Andrew's mom I hope he doesn't want to play the drums. Can you imagine the headaches you would get as your son plays the drums in the house? Yikes!
Here they are: Rocco and Andy.
Look at that cute little tool man!

Rainy Day Fun
Today Andrew and I spent hours playing Legos. He loves them! His favorite thing to do is knock over or tear apart all the little towers I make. Although, today he was really enjoying putting several pieces together.

1 comment:

Willis said...

We had a great time. Hope you can come again real soon!

Heather