Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Gulf Shores

We just got back from Gulf Shores with our best friends, The Hick's Family. We had an AWESOME time! We all love the beach and it was so fun to be able to share it with such good friends. The week flew by - I'm sad it's over. Andrew loved playing with Isa and Carson; Mark and I had so much fun with Heidi and Daniel. Here are a few pictures from the trip.... there will be more to come :)







We went on a dolphin cruise! I was surprised at how close the dolphins came up to the boat. It was so neat watching them play in the boats waves.



On the July 4 we watched fireworks on the beach. Check out our cool glasses as we made a silly pose.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun time on the Beach! Andrew is getting so big - so cute! Love you guys!

Willis said...

I am digging that picture of the fireworks. I never can get a good shot like that. You are a photographer. Go girl! Sounds like your beach trip was fun. We're not going until September. . .but on fall break we've planned a trip to Cancun.