Saturday, July 18, 2009

It's true

I have always heard adults say children grow up too fast. I have heard it 100x more since Andrew has been born. People will stop me at the grocery store, bank, park, etc to tell me, "enjoy him while he is young because before you know it he will be in going off to college." One lady stopped me at Publix and actually started crying. Well, obviously he is not going off to college but I saw these pictures today and it hit me. Look at how much he has changed in just one year! Oh I wish I could freeze time~ This year has FLOWN by. Lord please help me to take it all in and cherish each and every moment.

July 4, 2008

Exactly one year later: July 4, 2009

1 comment:

The Falkins said...

How sweet! You'll have to try and remember to capture a "mommy kissing Andrew" picture every July 4!