
That's right.... we are going to have another baby! We should find out if it's a boy or girl around the end of October and I am due the end of March. We are so excited that the Lord has blessed us with another baby!
Sorry I have not updated the blog in a few weeks... but I have been much more sick this pregnancy. I am starting to feel better now :)
We would appreciate your prayers for a safe and healthy pregnancy and baby!
5 comments:
Congratulations! Praying for you and the baby! Andrew will be an adorable big brother!
Much more sick, huh? Sounds like a girl to me! :) Congrats! So excited for you! Praying for a healthy pregnancy!
Saw your post on my blog. Two more weeks on crutches. Six weeks total to recover. Back to work tomorrow.
Congrats on the big news!
OMG! How exciting!!! You know what's weird... I had a feeling you were... the other day I said to Chris... I bet you Mark and Lindsey are close to having their second, lol! I was RIGHT! :) I LOVE YOU and we have GOT to hang out soon!
Still praying for you Lindsey! Love you!
Post a Comment