
Andrew had his first big fall while playing on the driveway Friday evening. Mark was at one end of the driveway and I was at the other. Andrew turned to run towards me and his feet got caught under him. He was on the slope of our driveway, so he landed head first. It made such a load thump Mark and I both went running to him. Andrew looked up at me- he was screaming and bleeding. We came inside, cleaned him up, calmed him down, and then he wanted down to play! This picture I took Friday night right after we cleaned him up.

This picture was taken this morning (Sunday). Bless his heart he looks rough but seems to feel okay.
1 comment:
Ahh...the joys of raising boys! I'm just hoping we make it until Parker's 2nd birthday before any stiches! Hope that sweet face heals quickly!
Post a Comment