Here we are.... Moms-N-More! Okay, I know it's a silly name but Nikki, Lindsay, and I try meet a few times a year to discuss mom stuff. Really it's SO much more than "mom stuff". It's how to be a godly mother and wife, ideas on fun Christ-centered family traditions, toddler activites, natural living: including organic food, making your own bread and granola, cleaning supplies, natural birth, etc... We email and call each other weekly but it's so much fun to actually see each other face to face. Nikki lives in Birmingham, Lindsay lives in Minneapolis, and I live in Atlanta so it's a challenge to get together but we are committed to making it work. The picture was taken at 11:30 PM at Applebee's. Woohooo-mom's night out... hahaha...
Here we are with our kiddos: Andy and I, Lindsay and Ellie Jane, Nikki and Charis. I know you see 3 children in the picture but really there is 6! We are all pregnant expecting our second :) It's so neat of the Lord to allow us to all be pregnant at the same time.
Nikki and Charis being silly
The girls eating, eating, and eating... I promise they eat as much as we do!
This picture has a funny story behind it. Yes, it is a baby doll stroller, he was surrounded by nothing but girl toys. Although, he being the BOY that he is turned it into a lawn mower. He keep pushing it around making lawn mower noises. SO cute!
I just thought this was cute!
Ellie Jane and Andy were good buddies. When it was time for Ellie Jane to go to sleep she gave him a kiss. Precious!
No comments:
Post a Comment