
My little pumpkin looks so small next to this HUGE pumpkin
We put Andy in the middle of the pumpkin patch...
and he took off to find the pumpkin he wanted.
Out of all the pumpkins- this one was his favorite. He climbed on and started riding it like a horse :)
Family Photo
One of Andy's favorite things was the hayride. In the picture Mark and Andy were watching the hayride go by. Andy would say "ride, ride, ride" while pointing to it.
Then there were the animals.... Pop and Andy liked the turkey
Mark and Andy looked at the goats and cows
And of course we couldn't leave without playing on the tractor!
1 comment:
I love fall time! I'm hoping when things dry up some we can visit a pumpkin farm, too.
I saw your comment on the blog. We stayed at Beach Palace Resort.
Hope you are feeling well. Always good to hear from you.
Heather
Post a Comment