I love that the Lord gives us friends to walk through life together. These are girls are so sweet and I always look forward to Thursday nights.We snapped this picture with Andrew as we were leaving for the party...

Let's Focus on Christ this Christmas Season:
It's so easy to get caught up in the business of the holiday season and miss the TRUE meaning of Christmas, Jesus Christ's birth. I have been encouraged by reading the the Girl Talk Blog . What are you focusing on this holiday season? Are you taking time to sit at the feet of Jesus like Mary, or are you being more like Martha getting overly consumed with the gift-giving, decorating, parties, and preparations? (Luke 10:38-42)
One of my favorite quotes is-“Let’s take our cues from Mary. We shouldn’t wait until things settle down after the holidays. We shouldn’t postpone listening to Jesus until January 1. We must choose to sit and listen to the Lord’s teaching today: right in the middle of the Christmas craziness. And we must strive to do so every day after.
I hope this is an encouragement to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment