Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Visit to Rome

Rome is home to Mark and I. We met in Rome at Shorter College then stayed in Rome our first 4 years of marriage. We built our first house in Rome, got our first dog in Rome, had our first baby in Rome, etc.. Our families lived about an hour away so the Lord gave us precious friends in Rome that we consider family. We love them all so dearly and have had the pleasure of "walking through life" with them. This weekend we went to Rome to be with our "family" for a fun day at church, lunch, visiting, and a little baby shower.

Shannon had just gotten back from Switzerland the night before and Mandy is home for 2 weeks from Mexico, where she has been serving as a missionary.


Brittany made a wonderful Chicken Chowder for lunch and Jen was so nice to host all 20+ of us.

Mark and I love Shannon...we always say she has such a contagious laugh... wish you could hear it.


Group Shot: Brittany, Shannon, Amy, Me, Jen, Mandy, and Tanya

This was our attempt to get a picture of all the kiddos: Josie, Addy, Taylor, Daniel, Gabriel, Andy, John Mark, and Alivia. Soon there will be two more babies to join the group :)
Amy and I are pregnant together again! So fun! Amy is 36 weeks and I'm 29 weeks.It thought I should include a picture of some of the men. I caught Mitch with his mouth full- sorry.

No comments: