Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Fun Full Week

We had a fun filled week. Last Sunday we went to Rome to watch the Super Bowl with some of our best friends.

On Tuesday and Wednesday I babysat Everett for the last time. We gave Everett a small gift, a framed a picture of Everett and Andrew playing. Christina says Everett kisses it everyday. So sweet. They are such good buddies. No worries... we are going to play at his house this week. When we left Everett's house we went to my parents to spend the night and have dinner. Here is a cute picture of Andy and my dad, Pop, playing on the bed. Andrew loves going to storytime/music time. I thought this was a cute picture of him dancing with all the kiddos.
After he dances and runs around for a song or two. He stands like this to watch everyone else :)
Friday Mark and I went to a Tapas Restaurant for a little date night.
We celebrated Andrew's friend, Galen Micheal's 2nd birthday this weekend! Look at the at cute smile!

No comments: