Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weekend at Nanny and Pop's House

Mark had school all weekend, so Andy and I made a trip to my parents house. He LOVES going to Nanny and Pops house!


Saturday, "Aunt Natty" came to visit! He had a great time playing with her.

Although, I must say Pop is his "favorite" right now. My mom and I were laughing because honestly every 2nd or 3rd word Andrew says is "Pop!". He just can't get enough of him. Here they are digging for worms. Since there weren't any real worms, my sweet dad went to his tackle box and buried a worm for Andrew to find. He has fallen in love with the worm. This morning he asked if he could take it to church- I said no let's leave him at home. A little while later I caught him trying to put the worm in his pocket. Andrew is currently taking a nap and the worm is taking a nap on his toy box. Boys... gotta love it!

Again, here is Andrew playing with Pop. A few days ago Andrew looked at me and said, "Mommy, Pop's my buddy". Isn't that sweet!?

Thanks Mom and Dad for a wonderful weekend!

No comments: