Thursday, March 11, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away

Since it is raining again today, I decided we would make it a pajama day. What do you do with an almost 2 year old boy who is ready to play outside? Finger Paint!!!

This was his first time to finger paint and he LOVED it. He did great painting on the paper at first. Then he realized it would be fun to paint his arms and face :)
Next stop... playing with his kitchen. He was hard at work making muffins this morning - all while singing "do you know the muffin man, the muffin man, the muffin man".

Then we were off to the playroom to play with his Playhut. I love this thing because it is collapsible. I keep it in a bag under the couch most of the time and take it out for rainy days like today!

We also danced, played with his tools, barn animals, legos, and read lots of stories! He is a busy little man. Now it's naptime. Thank goodness for naptime.

Rain, rain, go away my baby wants to play outside today!

No comments: