Andrew was really excited to get to their house and hold her.
He loves babies! He always asks to hold them, hug them, and kiss them. We just pray that he loves his OWN little brother as much as he adores our friends babies. I know it will be different when you have to constantly share your parents, your house, your toys, etc...

The Hicks Girls: Mommy- Heidi, Sister- Isa, and Baby- Kylie

I just had to include this one because Carson was so sweet to Andrew. Andrew had just woken up from his nap and he held his hand down the stairs to come see Kylie.
*** It's almost time for our baby to be born, 8 days to be exact. It really hit me yesterday as we were visiting Kylie. I kept thinking oh my goodness, I have a 'Kylie' inside of me and I will be the one with a new baby anytime. So exciting!When Mark and I were praying about getting pregnant with baby #2 a really neat thing happened: my best friends were praying about it too! We always talked about how neat it would be to be pregnant together. God blessed us with pregnancies so close together. Lindsey had John on February5, Heidi had Kylie on March 8, Nikki had Addie Kate on March 13, and I'm due on March 23! My best friends have had their labor and delivery experiences and now are holding their babies! Oh goodness... I'm next in line~ :)
Thank you Lord for the blessing of children!
No comments:
Post a Comment