
That's right, it's my mommies lipstick that stays on for 6-8 hours. I thought it was really funny to sneak into my mommies purse. I watch her put on lipstick, so I tried it out for myself. My daddy walked in and saw me - I had to stop.
I love my little baby brother Nathanael. I kiss him and hug him all the time. I have learned to take advantage of the time that my mom changes Baby Nathanael's diaper or nurses him. Look what I did!
I pulled off 4 of her laptop keys. Mommy was able to put 2 of them back on. I know I'm not supposed to touch the computer but I told her I was working on a puzzle. There is a long list of things I have gotten into recently. Although, I am learning that if I don't listen the FIRST time I get a spanking. I don't like that. I know that I am supposed to obey, "all the way, right away, with a happy heart".One of my favorite things to do is sing the ABC'S and count to ten. I can do both of these all by myself. I sing or count ALL day long. I'm a smart boy. I like to sing myself to sleep or wake up singing. Watch the video below and you will see me singing as soon as I wake up, it's even still a little dark in my room.
If I'm not singing then I am talking. I talk about everything I see. When I drive in the car with Mommy I say, "going up the hill, going down the hill, red light, green light, look- tall mountain, I see police car, school bus, etc". A few days ago I was riding in the car with my Nanny. We were talking and singing. All the sudden it got quiet just for a few seconds and I said, "TALK Nanny!". It was funny!
I'm Mr. Mischievous but my mommy and daddy love me SO much!
2 comments:
This is the funniest post! Sounds like you've got your hands full these days. :) And I LOVE your video. So cute!!
You are hilarious! That is about the funniest post EVER!!! Love you guys!
Heidi
Post a Comment