The Lord provides in many ways... but recently for us, he has blessed us through our neighbors. Sunday afternoon we were outside playing when a neighbor drove by and asked us if we wanted their bike trailer. We said "Yes, Thank You!". When he brought it over to us, it was BRAND NEW in the box- never been used! They were going to sell it at their church consignment sale but were out of town the weekend of the consignment and just wanted to get rid of it. The wonderful thing about the bike trailer is that it is a 2 seater. So both boys can go for a ride- it holds up to a 100lbs! Woohoo! I baked them a yummy strawberry cake to say "Thank You".


Last week we were walking around the block when a sweet mom, that I always stop to talk to, asked if we had a double stroller. I told her no, not yet. She then asked us if we would like to have hers!!! Her kids had out grown it and she hasn't used it in a while. She even had the infant car seat adapter. Now I can really get out and about! Andrew and I baked them chocolate chip cookies to say "Thank You!".

"Every good and perfect gift is from above" James 1:17a
6 comments:
Wow! what great neighbors you have! Don't you love having a double stroller?
My blog reader said you posted at 4:30 am...a little middle of the night blogging while you nurse I imagine :)
Hope yall are doing well...love you!
We LOVE our bike trailer. Reese is always asking to go for a ride and we often find her in the garage just sitting in it. Sure wish I could get on a bike right now... we've had beautiful weather for a bike ride!
Yes, Lindsey I was up nursing! Ha!
Sarah do you guys ride the Silver Comet Trail?
The SCT is great! It's a little far for us, but every time we've gone we've enjoyed it. It was a great place for Lee to learn to pull the trailer. Last summer/fall we mostly rode the Anheisier (sp?) Bush loop since it's so close to us, but since that is all on open road we were never as comfortable pulling a trailer even though there is minimal traffic.
Are yall on the SCT a lot?
We have not gone to the SCT yet but are planning on it. We live in Cobb County and it runs through Cobb. It seems like a really nice trail for bikes and trailers.
how awesome!! love to see how the Lord shows such favor to his children!
you will love that sit-n-stand!
Post a Comment