Sunday, May 23, 2010

Playing with Everett!

Before I had Nathanael I babysat Everett 2 days a week. Everett and Andy became such good buddies! Well this past Friday I was able to babysit again and the boys were so excited to play. We had to be at his house at 7:30 AM so I left Andy in his PJ's. From the minute we got to his house they were inseparable. Notice how close they are in all the pictures.


Nathanael woke up from his nap and the boys said, "baby!"and ran to see him. They jumped up on the couch and both hugged him

Apparently Andrew thought it was funny.

I promise I did not set up the next picture. They held hands as they walked or ran around the house!
One of the favorite events of the day was the Bounce House. They jumped, tackled, and threw toys in it :)

What little boy doesn't love trains?
We look forward to seeing Everett again next Friday!

No comments: