Here is my chunk of burnin' love! All 14 lbs and 24 inches of him. That's right, he is 2 1/2 months but weighs as much as an average 4 month old :) I love every roll on his fat little body!He is a very happy baby- full of smiles and coo's. When Mark or I come close to him he has the biggest smile and giggle. It melts my heart.
He is a great sleeper. He sleeps 8-9 hours at night and takes several naps throughout the day. I am blessed!
He has found his hands and inspects them like Sherlock Holmes. He turns them around, looking at his fingers from all sides. He opens and closes them watching each finger carefully. His favorite thing is to suck his fingers. Some days he prefers fingers over a passy.
He really is such a JOY!
1 comment:
Oh what a cutie! I love fat baby boys. Can't wait to see he and John next to each other with all of their rolls! I just took J in for his 4 month check up and he is 28 inches long! that's like the 120th percentile or something :) we'll have to pass along all of our fat boy clothes to Nate.
Post a Comment