Friday, June 4, 2010

Kennesaw Mountain

We live just a few miles from Kennesaw Mountain. Andrew often says, "Look Mommy! Big tall mountain!" I constantly remind him that he has been on the top of that mountain many times. Well a few days ago as we are driving past it he said, "Take a picture of me mommy- on big tall mountain." So this week Mark and I took him to the top and took a picture of him :)


Mark ran up the mountain with the kids in the double stroller. Impressive! Needless to say, they beat Brinkley and I who walked up. When I reached the top Andrew could point to different parts of the city and tell me what the were. Example: Stone Mountain, Atlanta skyline, Marietta, ...We let him walk 1/2 way down. He thought he was such a big boy walking with daddy!

No comments: