
Nathanael is 3 months old, which is my favorite baby size. He weighs 15 pounds and is wearing 3-6 month clothing. He is just a doll. I love this stage! So much so, that I have always said - I wish babies could come out being 3 months old. Don't get me wrong. I love newborns but there is something about 3 months that I just ADORE. At three months they smile, coo, recognize you, get excited to hear your voice, have mini baby conversations with you, sleep through the night, and are great cuddlers. Or maybe it's me. Maybe the fact that by three months I feel like myself again. I am not sleep deprived, my hormones are leveling out, my body is recovering, I've started to understand what all the different baby cries mean.... either way- I love three months!
Nathanael remains to be a great baby. He is a wonderful sleeper and eater. He is very go with the flow. His favorite place to be is on my left shoulder. Honestly, if he could stay on my shoulder all day I think he would be as happy as can be. I LOVE holding him. I understand how quickly they grow so I am savoring all the sweet baby moments. A few days ago I took a nap with him curled up asleep on my chest. I just couldn't lay him down.He loves to stare at his hands and he is learning how to reach up and touch things. He smiles whenever Mark and I walk in the room. He coos and coos- we have lots of long conversations. He is learning that his brother is LOUD and that he doesn't want him in his face all the time. Who can blame him? He does not like tummy time but.... we're working on that :)
No comments:
Post a Comment