
Here is my sweet Nathanael taking a bath. He loves baths! He kicks his legs and splashes with his arms, all while doing the baby giggle. He is growing so fast! On Sunday he will be 4 months old. Where does time go?
What's new with Nathanael?
He now reaches for everything near him. He is beginning to draw conclusions about the world around him. He's looking at everything with curiosity, even his own reflection. He responds with baby talk and smiles when spoken to. Just this week, he has started giggling. He giggles when you kiss his neck, tickle under his arm, make silly faces at him, and most of all when Andy dances and sings in front of him. He enjoys sitting in his exersaucer for short increment. Yes, it made me really sad to get out his exersaucer. I would love for him to stay a cuddly baby forever. He is so cuddly!I love his squishy little fat rolls!
I swore I wasn't going to be 'that mom' who doesn't take as many pictures of their second child. Well, I hate to admit it but... I am. So today I took several snapshots of Nathanael just doing our everyday life!




I had to add this picture because this is the cuteness I look at all day! Not only are they so cute to look at but Andrew says the cutest things to Nathanael. Yesterday, Andrew was telling Nathanael all the fun things they are going to do together when Nathanael gets, "bigger, bigger". He said, "Nathanael when you bigger bigger we play tackle. I show you how to build legos. We ride lawn mowers when you bigger bigger."
No comments:
Post a Comment