Saturday, July 3, 2010


I love holidays and I love making fun memories. Today was a wonderful family day for us. This morning we went to the Fourth of July Parade at the Marietta Square. Andrew loved seeing the fire trucks, floats, police officers, etc.. He waved to everyone that came by.


After the parade we walked around the Square and enjoyed all the festivities. There were bands playing, tons of children activities, crafts, food vendors, and more. We went home for lunch and naptime. We returned in the evening for fireworks!

Here we are waiting for the fireworks! I LOVE my boys!

Honestly, could it get any cuter?!


Tomorrow we are going to the Hick's House for a few days!!! We can't wait to see them, they are such great friends. I made this festive dessert to take.... it was easy and looks cute too~

Happy 4th of July!

1 comment:

sojournerdiaries said...

great pictures-you have such a photogenic family :)

I saw in a post below you're potty training-how is it going? Any words of encouragement or wisdom? I'm thinking of trying it soon with Luke!