 |
| Stacy and I took our picture in a store window |
This Saturday I participated in
Scott Kelby's Third Annual Worldwide Photo Walk. There were 33,485 walkers in 1,111 different walks worldwide. What is a photo walk? It’s a social photography event where photographers get together (usually in a downtown area or trendy section of town) to walk around, shoot photos, and generally have fun with other photographers.Would I call myself a photographer? Hardly! But I do want to learn more. So I attended with the walk with a few friends from church.
Our photo walk was held at the Marietta Square. The Square is a neat place, but even more so on Saturday mornings because of The Marietta Farmer's Market. All the fruits, vegetables, and pastries looked delicious! My favorite to photograph were the fresh cut flowers.
I had to bring some home with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment