Thursday, August 5, 2010
Melt. My. Heart.
My sweet baby is 4 months old. He weighs 16 lbs and I love every roll on his chunky body. His fat thighs make me smile! I just love him SO! His favorite place to be is in my arms. I hold him alot. Now, that Andrew is a 'big boy' I realize how fast he will grow so I take advantage of this sweet cuddly stage.I love that he is so smiley. People often ask me, "Does he always smile this much?". My answer is Yes. He is usually a very content baby. If he does get upset - it happens fast and loud. My uncle described him as a siren. I would agree. Nathanael is beginning to enjoy toys. He likes to play in his exercauser, hold rattles, reach out for whatever I may have in my hands. To my surprise, Nathanael laughs at Andrew 80% of the day... even when he is really loud and rougher than I would like him to be.
I am blessed! Thank you Lord for entrusting me with 2 precious boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment