Saturday, August 21, 2010

Off to Work

Andrew loves tools, he always has. If you were to walk in our front door on any given day, you would see Andrew wearing his tool belt "working" on things. There are tools everywhere! I am constantly stepping over little screw drivers, hammers, saws, etc. One of my favorite things that Andrew says is, "Mommy I gotta lot of work to do!" as he hammers away or 'fixes' the door. He's too cute!

Well Mark's dad, John, is a real estate appraiser. He thought it would be neat to take Andrew to work with him. So we put Andrew's tool belt on, grabbed a few tools and off they went.

 Andrew thought he was such a big boy working with Poppy (John). John said he did wonderful!

It was a win-win situation for everyone. John loved it as much as Andrew and I enjoyed having one on one time with Nathanael. Thank you Poppy!!!

No comments: