Monday, September 6, 2010

Pig Roast 2010

My parents, along with some of their best friends, have had an annual Pig Roast for over 20 years. It's almost like a mini-reunion. We see friends and family we haven't seen all year. This year my dad was the 'butcher'.

Andrew and Mark enjoyed swimming while we waited for the pig to cook.



Nathanael even took a quick dip. Would you please notice his dimply bottom? So cute!

Mom and I sat by the pool and enjoyed the BEAUTIFUL day!

We kept Nathanael cool in the shade... with all the other babies. I remember when my friends and I were the 'young ones' at the Pig Roast. Now we all have babies... how time flys.

 Thank you Logsdon's for hosting the Pig Roast! We had a wonderful time!

*** The boys and I are going to the beach tomorrow with my mom and Nana. I'll be back next weekend with beach memories!

No comments: