Thursday, December 9, 2010

Andy 'playing church'

Andrew's favorite thing to do right now is play church. It's hilarious yet so sweet. For instance, yesterday I was in the kitchen loading the dishwasher and I hear him talking loudly saying, "Come on everybody, let's pray. Let's pray to the one true God. It's very very important!". So I peeked around the corner to find him standing on the hearth with his guitar (toddler golf club and/or baseball bat) nearby. He was pretending he was on stage. When he saw me looking he said, "I'm playing Passion City Church mommy.... you wanna play?". Of course I did. So he had me stand on the stage with him playing a guitar (baseball bat) while he played his guitar (golf club). We sang and sang LOUD. It really was so fun! I went to get the camera and caught a little of the action.

*Please notice his outfit - footed PJ's with crocs, his guitars, and how he jumps off the stage and starts rockin'. I love him!


He is very interested in music. He turns everything into an instrument and plays loudly! So for Christmas he will be getting a guitar and keyboard! Stay tuned for more music from Andy~

1 comment:

Lindsey Williamson said...

oh my goodness - he is so cute! I'm so glad you got this on video. what a treasure! I need to video more...