Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Tree Farm 2010

 There are so many things I look forward to after Thanksgiving. One is our annual trip to Berry Patch Farms to pick out our Christmas tree. Part of the tradition is taking a hayride out to the trees. This is for Andrew's favorite part! Once we are there we take a few pictures and look for our tree.


Really, does it get any cuter than this?


And the hunt is on.... I thought we were hunting for the perfect Christmas tree. Andrew on the other hand, picked up his 'stick gun' and was hunting for deer.

Mark being the GREAT dad that he is, went along with Andrew's imagination. Here they are hiding behind a tree looking at the big deer. He was about to sneak up on it.

And we found it- Our 2010 Christmas Tree!

Andy was so excited about our tractor ride!

1 comment:

Emily said...

OH you have to tell me about this- I just told Jake this weekend that I want to do the whole farm deal next year when the little girls will know what's going on more! Looks so fun!