Monday, January 3, 2011

more like family

I LOVE these girls! They truly are more like family than friends. We have walked through life together for 6 years now and the longer I know them the more I love them.  They are my bible study girls from Rome. Even though I am not in Rome anymore.... when we get together I feel like I haven't missed a thing. 

They are the type of friends that you share everything with: the good, the bad, the ugly... and they are always there when you need them. We are so thankful the Lord has given us each other. Mandy has been serving in Mexico for three years and came home for the holidays!! It was wonderful to see her!

Our children had a great time playing too! We celebrated Alivia's 3rd birthday with pink cupcakes. They older boys said, "Do we really have to eat pink cupcakes!?!" Ha! Yes, they did !And ate them with excitement :) We realized that our kids are stair stepped aging 8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1, and 9 months.