Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Days!!!

On Sunday afternoon I told Andrew that it may snow while he is sleeping. His response was priceless. With such excitement in his voice he said, "YAY! Saint Nicolas is coming again!"...I immediately began laughing and gave him the biggest hug ;)

It started snowing around 9:00 PM on Sunday night and within one hour we had about 3 inches of snow. It was beautiful! Mark and I sat by the fireplace and watched the snow fall until midnight. We woke up with 6 1/2 inches of snow! I have loved being snowed in! We have had fun time outside and relaxing time inside. I love having an excuse to be lazy and make fun memories with my boys.




The first thing Andy wanted to do was make snowman .... so Mark and I got to work



** tonight Andrew looked out the window and said, "My snowman's not dancing yet" from the book Snowman at Night :) Oh, to be 2 again

We thought it would be fun to sled. We tried out a few options but didn't go very far.


We thought Andy may do better since he is lighter.....
Look at that face
He didn't make it too far either


Mark's school is cancelled tomorrow too!!! Woo hoo! Tomorrow we will feed the birds....

Play on the swing set ....

And enjoy more fires ...

No comments: