Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Beautiful Weekend!

We had the most beautiful Spring weekend and took full advantage of playing outside. I kid you not, Andrew was outside all day! He even took his afternoon nap in his tent in the front yard. Have I told you recently that I love having boys?!?

We started the morning by going to Home Depot to pick up a few items. You gotta love Saturday mornings at Home Depot... the children's workshops are wonderful.


Then we came home for some yard work.....
It was too pretty not to have a picnic outside or in your tent
Nap time was next but Andy took a nap right here. I took this picture while he was sleeping :)

I love how his lawn mower is parked right beside the tent and his jeans are laying on the grass!

Nathanael enjoyed playing outside after his nap time too! He is such a cute pie...I could eat him up!


 I just love beautiful Spring weekends spent with the ones you love!

No comments: