Nathanael is often called the 'bruiser' of the family. He is rough and tough and determined to get what he wants. Easter evening we were playing in the backyard and Nathanael hit his eye on our playhouse. He now has a black eye. He cried for a total of ONE minute. I ran inside to get an ice pack to which he refused to let me put on his eye. As matter of fact, he continually threw the ice pack on the ground. This little man is FEISTY! Adorable, loving, cuddly, cute as pie but FEISTY!
He is a mama's boy and I love it. Last night Mark looked at me and said, "Don't you love that he loves you and wants you all the time?". I do. Sometimes my arms are tired or I would really love for him to want someone else for a few minutes but.... only a few minutes. I love that he is all about his mama and I know it won't be this way forever.
He is a ham. He loves to make us laugh and loves to play games. For instance when he wakes up and is in his crib he dives down and hides from you. As soon as you go over to him he laughs so loud and dives to the other side. He loves to play chase.... the words, "I'm gonna get you" make him squeal with excitement.
He would eat all. day. long. if I would let him. This kiddo loves food. He makes the most hilarious noises as he eats and swings his feet back and forth. He will eat just about anything. Right now his favorite are oranges and strawberries.
He is confidently walking and exploring the world. He has no problem getting to what he wants and will push you out of the way to get there. He loves playing outside! As soon as he hears the door open he comes walking over with excitement pointing outside and trys to say, "outside". He loves the dirt, the tricycle, the lawnmower, and balls.
He says: mama, bye-bye, ball, up, and more. Every car that passes he waves bye-bye to and says it loudly. He wants to talk and jibber jabbers all day. He loves to clap for himself and say :Yay!
He is a great sleeper. He sleeps about 12 hours at night and then takes an hour and half morning nap. Then an afternoon nap that lasts about 2 1/2 hours. Today he didn't wake up until 10:30AM! Must be nice :)
He loves Andy! Oh how he loves Andy! They play so well together and entertain each other all day. HE mimics everything that Andy does and Andrew thinks that is so cool. Andy is slowly learning that he can not take toys from Nathanael's hands. When Nathanael is upset Andrew sings him our 'calm down song'. He keeps singing even when Nate throws things at him- did I mention that Nathanael is FEISTY!?!
My cup overflows...I'm so thankful for my boys!

No comments:
Post a Comment