When talking to Andy you never know what he is going to say. Three year olds says the funniest things things and asks great questions. We use this blog as our family scrapbook so ... I need to document before I forget.
While brushing his teeth and holding a little action figure:Andy: Mom I'm going to leave my blind man here and wait for Jesus to heal him.
While driving down the road:
Andy: Mom when I'm bigger bigger I will drive you around in my jeep. I will take you to Starbucks and Passion City Church.
While eating:
Andy: This tastes grumpy?
Me: Do you when lumpy or yucky?
Andy: No! Grumpy!
When calling Andy's name:
Andy: Mom, my name is not Andy it's Chris Tomlin (our worship leader- whom he adores and pretends to be)
When he prays this is what he always says:
Lord, I pray for the players (the band) and the singers
While playing with Nathanael and Brinkley:
Andy: I sure do love my new baby and my new dog!
Me: Andy they are not new. Nathanael is a year old and Brinkley was here before you were born.
Andy: No, they are my NEW baby and my new dog.
While looking at a picture of our family before he was born
Andy: Where am I in the picture?
Me: You aren't in the picture because you weren't born yet.
Andy: Why?
Me: God hadn't made you yet?
Andy: Why?
Me: He didn't put you in my tummy yet?
Andy: Why? Where was I?
Me: Let's ask daddy.....
Me: God
While talking to him:
Andy: Come on, be for real
When a Nate had the stomach bug:
Andy: While lifitng up his shirt- There are no bugs on him
While playing outside: an ant was carrying a dead worm
Andy: Mom look the ant is taking him to the doctor
When going to the bathroom:
Andy: Mommy you can pee pee standing up too.... you just have to practice really hard.
When I asked him to do something:
Andy: Don't be ridiculous mommy!
-- that only happened once, we immediately had a discussion about that
When driving down the road:
Andy: Next time when Jesus dies on the cross can we make those white cookies again? (referencing Easter empty tomb cookies)
When I told him I had a little headache
Andy: Just go to Daddy and Dr. Salminen (chiropractor) they will fix you
At night before bed
Andy: What are we going to do in the morning?
He loves to know what the next day will hold and he doesn't forget. As soon as he wakes up he tells you what we are going to do.

1 comment:
This is so cute, Lindsey! My Andrew says the cutest things too--last week I picked him up and he tooted...I said, "Andrew, did you toot?" and he said "No Mama, I made bubbles in my pants!"
Julie Wright
Post a Comment