to grandmother's house we go
My sister invited the boys and I to join her on a trip to Tennessee to visit our grandparents. It was great seeing my Nana and Grandmother! I really wish we lived closer and could visit more. I would love to spend the day with them once a week: to hear stories, learn to cook, learn to sew or quilt, experience life with them, love on them, ..... and the list could go on forever!
![]() |
| Andy, Nana, Nathanael, Me, Natalie, Grandmother |
Natalie should get the 'best sister award'. She drove us there and back, feed kids, went to the park, put kids in car seats, gave snacks, took Andy to the potty, played at the park, collected bugs, went for walks, bought special treats, packed the car, etc.... you get the picture... she was awesome and did it all with a smile even when it was 100 degrees outside. Thank you Natalie- I know it's not always 'fun' but you never complained and the boys adore you!
What do you ride when there is no bike or lawn mower around? Mr. Gene's scooter of course :)
Hilarious. The boys loved it and Andy drove it like a champ.
Our Aunt Joy and Cousin Anna Boyd came over to eat dinner one night. My Nana fixed a wonderful meal for all of us and 2 pies! I can't believe Anna is about to be a senior in high school. Oh how time flies!




No comments:
Post a Comment