Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Oh no! I'm addicted
Do you know what that word is? Just a few days ago, I didn't really understand what it was. But today ladies and gentlemen.... I'm in LOVE! It's an addiction. Oh my, I could freeze time and sit at the computer non stop for weeks. Really.
Warning: it's wonderful and you are going to want to drop all things important to pin and repin... let me explain. Pinterest is a place to keep and organize all the things you are interested in. It's a hub for all things wonderful.
I just started yesterday, so I have lots to learn. But here are some of the wonderful things I have pinned on my boards. Several friends of mine have told me about Pinterest and told me that I should jump on the band wagon... well it took me several weeks but I did! I still have questions.. maybe you could help me out. What does it mean to follow someone? I have followers, how did they know to follow me? Do people see the new things I pin each day? How do you pin things you see on the internet that aren't on someones board?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Girl I can help you out! Call me and I'll give you a pinterest tutorial :)
When I joined someone sent me a great tutorial to watch. I don't have it still, but I think it was on HomeStoriesAtoZ blog. You can add a button to your bookmark bar to pin things from any web page. I think people follow you when they sign up either through Facebook or twitter (it pulls your friends). Haven't been on it in a while because I get sucked in!
Post a Comment