Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Day

We had such a nice relaxing Christmas. The kids stayed in their PJ's all day! We woke up Christmas and completed our Jesse Tree first thing. We sang Happy Birthday to Jesus and then went down stairs to see presents! Andrew was thrilled to have finally received his much desired trash truck and Nate loved his tractor! 


We were happy to let the kids play with their toys while we drank coffee and enjoyed the moment.   I was not concerned about taking pictures, I wanted to to enjoy the moment. So I apologize for not having many pictures this year. 

 



The boys enjoyed handing everyone their presents. Well, Nate preferred opening peoples gifts then handing them the box but we were all fine with that too!


We ate a delicious brunch with Mark's family and then we put the boys down for nap time. After nap time we headed to my parents house. I love my mom's house decorated so pretty and seeing all the presents underneath the tree. There is just something special about being at home for Christmas.


We opened lots of gifts with my family and are so thankful for all we received! I love that every picture I have of the boys they are side by side! They really love each other. 


It's the most wonderful time of the year!

No comments: