Tuesday, April 10, 2012

long weekend trip

Mark and I took a long weekend trip to North Carolina to visit friends from college that we have not seen in years! It was so nice to get away just the two of us. The uninterrupted adult conversation that we had in the car was such a treat :) We had great conversation, talked about future goals, prayed for our family, dreamed about our future, etc...  I left my camera in the car all weekend but have a few pictures from Mark's phone.

We stayed with our friends Josh and Amanda. They showed us all around downtown Raleigh- such a great city! We went out to eat, to the park, to fun shops, to first friday downtown, and just had a great time catching up with one another. Here's Mark, Josh, and his son- Josiah.



My friend/mentor from college, Stephaine,  also lives in Raleigh. It was such a special treat to spend one day with her. I feel like I see her often because she has a blog that I follow. It was so fun to be in her town and see all the things that I normally see through pictures.



Mark's parents should get some kind of award for the weekend! Not only did they watch the boys for us, but the went to several Easter egg hunts, went to the park, went out to eat, baked, and did crafts!!! Way to go John and Carol we are so appreciative!!

No comments: