Friday, April 27, 2012

more strawberry pickin'

We can not get enough of the strawberries at Harry Stacy Farms.... they are delicious! We went to pick again with our friends: Lindsay and Baby Eli and The Bendiks. It was a surprising cold Spring day so we bundled up and enjoyed the strawberries. Nate has gotten lazy on me and has decided not to pick his own strawberries but instead eat out of the basket that we are picking. I looked down at the basket to find this- half eaten strawberry. 


Andy hard at work looking for the 'biggest strawberry'


The boys only picked for about 10 minutes then they were done. The big dirt hill entertained them for the next 30 minutes. 

Here's Lindsay an Eli, whom is tucked away under the jacket staying nice and warm

Christina and Juliette

Juliette was the cutest thing eating strawberries

I had to take this picture of her crawling over the strawberries :)

Nathanael and I - please notice all the strawberry on his face :)

1 comment:

Kristen Keeling said...

So with all this picking', are you going to share with us some strawberry recipes?!