Thursday, May 31, 2012

8 years!



Mark and I celebrated 8 years of marriage on May 29!!! Oh, how I LOVE my man! I'm so thankful God chose him to be my husband and he made us perfect for each other! In some ways I can't believe we have already been married eight years, in other ways it's hard to remember life without him. I can't wait to see what the Lord has planned for us next!



We went on a very nice date to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. Definitely a special treat for us, thanks to gift cards we have been saving. We reminisced and talked about our hopes for the future. We also asked each other some intentional questions that I found on Pinterest. I love the idea and hope to keep it up:

Every Sunday Husband and I walk. We talk about lots of things, mostly our faith, our family, and things we are grateful for. But we always ask each other the same five questions:

1. How did you feel loved this past week?
2. What does your upcoming week look like?
3. How would you feel most loved & encouraged in the days ahead?
4. How would you best feel pursued in sex / intimacy this week?
5. How can I pray for you this week?


No comments: